Welcome, creatures! This is le me's humble blug. Hope you guys enjoy crapping in my blug. LOVE YA! ♥

Click me baby! FOLLOW ME! ♥

P/s: Hey hey! See those cute and annoying cupcakes? You can click on it to see more stuffs. Trust me, it won't bite you. NGEHEHEHE ;)

Random of me? Random, but awesome! XD

Okay, Good day creatures. Humans or maybe kings and queens. HEHE. On this very beautiful day boring day, I wanted to share some of my details about myself to you. As you know, majority said I am a quiet person. Arrogant and only befriends with my standards. The capital F? Do I really look like that? To be honest, all of the statements that much of them said about me is a little bit out of the fact. On this very moment, I wanted to change those facts and tell you guys who I really am. Now, I want you to put on your gears. Neeeee, kidding :P . I just want you guys to read it, that's all. 


And so, here it is.

First.
Sayalah ratu cantik di dunia. HAHAHAHAHHA XD.
No, I'm not. I like to joke. I'm a prankster. I trolled people a lot. It's like a must after knowing someone new in my life. I don't quite care who that person is, but trolling is my habit. So, watch out if you tend to know me. HEHE.



Second.
Quiet? Well sometimes. I'm a very quiet person at the first place. Yeah, a shy one. That is, only at the very beginning. And afterwards, I'm a very different person. I laugh a lot. I like to cheer people up especially my love ones. I don't like to see people in depression. It make me feel guilty. So, I just have to do my job. :)



Third.
I'm a very sensitive person. I easily cry. Seriously, when I said I'm going to cry or maybe just cracked a joke about wanting me to cry, I'll definitely cry on the spot. I don't know why. Maybe I'm just too sensitive. 




Fourth.
I'm a short tempered person. I easily got mad, and easily forgets. I easily forgive, but never forget. BUT, I never seek for revenge. 





Fifth.
I'm loving. EKK? Yes, I am. I love my family, my friends, almost everything and most of all, God.
I love my enemies. Like seriously, I LOVE THEM.



Sixth.
I'm a very talkative person. Trust me, once you know me well, I don't stop talking. unless when I am eating. Yeah, sometimes some of my friends complaint cause I can't stop talking. Ahaa, I know. I love talking :P




Seventh.
I love music so much. I express almost everything with music. Music gave me inspirations. And I hope one day I'll become a violinist or maybe a pianist or just maybe a music lecturer. HOHO. My passion towards music is like searching for a pegasus. 




Eighth.
I don't do drugs. I don't smoke. I don't go out at night to the clubs. yea. 





Ninth.
I actually don't like to be angry. Seriously. This description is almost the same like number four. Well, almost I guess. I seriously don't like to involve myself in such madness. But I just can't help myself from being angry and being helpless when someone got on my nerves. Like seriously? -.-





Tenth.
You should know, I'm a moving MP3. Why do I say this? When I walk, I sing. and people starts listening and asking me to sing this or sing that. And I automatically sing those songs. =w=





So, there you have it. ME! 

Hey! Like this post? Click "LIKE"

0 EPIC HUMANS COMMENT HERE! ♥:

Copyright © Awesomiumiu 2011